• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

2016 800 AXYS BUILD

Brock, what pistons are you going with? Cat?

IMG_20151222_152945.jpg
IMG_20151222_152931.jpg
IMG_20151222_152945.jpg
IMG_20151222_152945.jpg
IMG_20151222_152945.jpg

Bikeman Head & Pipe with PCV controller with safe Map 165 hp....
Made a Pull with a Greedy Map and Made168.8 hp still in breakin mode.
Clutches are of and getting the "Brock" set up!!
IMG_20151227_160638.jpg
IMG_20151227_160658.jpg
IMG_20151227_160711.jpg

IMAG0919.jpg

Your clutch is done. Everything checked.
Belt to sheave is 0.018" with gates.
Spider to tower clearance is 0.0015"
Machined a little for over drive(0.020").
Matched slp lightning weights (not rivet style)to 72 grams.( I love the profile of these weights, aggressive,but not drag race aggressive,and huge tip weight) . Load that motor!! Div20 140/300 spring, off to cv tech now to get balanced.

View attachment 858
Your clutch is done. Everything checked.
Belt to sheave is 0.018" with gates.
Spider to tower clearance is 0.0015"
Machined a little for over drive(0.020").
Matched slp lightning weights (not rivet style)to 72 grams.( I love the profile of these weights, aggressive,but not drag race aggressive,and huge tip weight) . Load that motor!! Div20 140/300 spring, off to cv tech now to get balanced.
Thank's Brock!!

Okay finally got this sled all together this week.
Clutch came back Balanced from CVTech, gears are in !!!!!!
had my first ride . Very short maybe 2 miles not much snow here.
I will say this.... this thing PULLS HARD!!!!!
i can tell in this short ride the difference between Rider forward " Ski-Doo"
and Rider Balanced " Axys" is huge! Totally different feel.
I am Really going to like the Fun Factor of the Axys.
hope to get out somewhere this weekend and start dialing in this suspension and see how this Baby Rails!!!!
Sled2 Letitsnow:Jump !!!!!!!!

Ran in Barrie on Saturday. Conditions were not the greatest but still got output on 90 miles.
Low snow conditions temperatures-3 celcius.
Sled ran awesome for the conditions
Comparable for the day vs 2014 XRS 800 E-tech proto type
Axys ran 15 to 20 degrees cooler than the XRS
Front end steering and suspension Win hands down Axys
Rear end suspension I would call a draw two totally different feels both good results
Performance wins by large margin
At least 10 sled lengths in 800-1000 ft it was a short track with little shut down so hard to tell looking back LoL!

Axys Fuel consumption 30 litres
XRS 26 litres
Axys Oil consumption 30 oz
XRS 24oz
Axys is still in ECU break in so fuel and oil should improve.

In Cochrane Ontario this morning conditions look good!
Will get some good hard miles on the next few days fast Trails.
Com parables for today 2013 renegade X 800 and mxzX 800 2014

Fuel economy is down a little cause of ecu adding fuel for about 3.75 hours+

18 hours of extra oil.

Also, fuel economy is all in the user. If your in and out of throttle all the time is going to use more,and it doesn't matter which brand.

Go kick some Doo Doo butt today,lol

18 hours of extra oil.

Also, fuel economy is all in the user. If your in and out of throttle all the time is going to use more,and it doesn't matter which brand.

2 doos going dow

18 hours of extra oil.

yes i should be out of fuel breakin today and oil break in , within 2 days..
To mention I always lead i90% of the time we ride and have always burned 5% more fuel and I am heavy on the trigger! My thumb can't sit still.
Ride it like I stole it!!
2 Doos going down today post results later!!:Die:Nos:Jump

Hahahahaha, rich, your funny bud,lol

Die hard Doo guy for 25+ years and now on the north star wagon,lol

And what out cast said, videos

l
in all Honesty we were on the Dyno from 8 am with the 2 sleds till 9 pm. when it came time to do the test on the Bully dog controller we ran into a snag installing the program.
1st problem was that the Bully dog was not unlocked from Bully Dog themselves. after calling Joey at Bikeman he did a great job getting ahold of someone from Bully dog to get the code to unlock the unit. this was at 7 pm. it was only the second time they had this issue from bullydog. after resolving that problem the sled would still not take the program so we gave up on it and programmed a PCV controller and off we went.
in all fairness it was not a Bikeman issue . found out in days passing that my Dealer did not clear the oil Prime code at time of PDI so the ECM would not accept the Bullydog tune until the oil pump prime code was cleared. we thought it was the Tune that was causing the Prime code to come up. i will be bringing the bullydog and PCV back to DTR later this season to do post breakin and post season dyno results.

Back
Top Bottom