• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

team vs p2

I'll look at it.
Maybe my tool and die machine shop guys can make one??
I'll ask.

Not possible as bushings are not available.
Take a look at a 2013 IQ550 Shift and let me know what you think? Not sure if the part #'s are any good but at least we got something to go off of. They are there and listed so? I'm sure I will be needing to figure this out in the future as I also like the P2 clutch!

IMG_2541.PNG

The cover bushing is listed

You got all u need then?

If the numbers come up good, yes. Trying to add them to my spring order I made a few days ago, from Fix my Toys. Playing phone tag right now.

Just curious how recent that spring chart is? Years back I was interested in a few different tabbed springs for the P2, I think they may have been all softer than whats listed, but I do have the 140-200 which I ran in my FST, and of course the 130-180 that most sleds com with. Years ago there were a lot of the springs that were not available.

These springs are still all available for the P2

I bought 5 different springs last year using the same spring chart we tried a few 120 start springs but ended up with 140 to 145 starts this was tested on 2 17 assaults and 16 pro s all with P2 this was all trail riding were the back shift is most important thing we look for especially in the tight stuff

Back
Top Bottom